DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Record Mystery

Mr Banks

Reactions
can anyone direct me to an authoritative official or unofficial guide to the flight record section of the DJI Go 4 app. Much of it is a mystery, and makes no sense.

I have only ever done 4 flights in beginner mode, and already at level 7 and 4,853 Growth of Value whatever that means?? I've done a quick search on the meaning, and lots of people guessing, but no one seems to know for sure??

Plus I have two identical pages, one is part of my user name, and the other a user and aircraft name. Why the two pages? Is that normal?

And can I access the records anywhere else online, or only via the app?

Reactions: Flashcot
I’d like someone to explain the “growth of value” as well. As for the two pages, I’ve worked out that one page is YOU and the other is the aircraft. Why? I’ve no idea.

The multiple pages makes sense when you have multiple drones. If you have a Spark, MP, MA, etc, then the 1st page is the sum/max values of all your drones, and the next few pages is for the individual drones.

As soon as you start to use other apps, like Litchi or Groundstation Pro, the flight history in GO4 doesn't make any sense anymore. I fly a good part of my time with GSPro, so most of my flights are not recorded and I'm considered an advanced beginner by DJI. Not that I care, but to some it's that important that they don't even look at other apps.

As soon as you start to use other apps, like Litchi or Groundstation Pro, the flight history in GO4 doesn't make any sense anymore. I fly a good part of my time with GSPro, so most of my flights are not recorded and I'm considered an advanced beginner by DJI. Not that I care, but to some it's that important that they don't even look at other apps.
That's probably me. I stick to DJI Go 4 most of the time for the flight logs. I only used Litchi a few times, when DJI Go 4 was giving me grief. I am OK with litchi, as the flight logs from that app can be uploaded to AirData. I want to keep track of flight hours and distance. The Growth Value doesn't mean much to me.
Does GSPro create flight logs that can be uploaded to AirData? I've downloaded it, but never used it.

Does GSPro create flight logs that can be uploaded to AirData? I've downloaded it, but never used it.
Nope, GSPro doesn't. But it's a pretty nice app. Waypoints flying is less smooth than in Litchi or Autopilot though.

Growth of value is proportional to the total flight time and distance... in other words mean your experience or xp.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo