DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Recorder

ClaudioSr

Reactions
Hi all, (for the lack of therms) I wonder if there is a way to playback the flight recorder but applying to the drone. In other words, I would like to flight my drone, retrieve the recording and aply it to a new flight authonomous. Is that possible?

Dont know if you can retrieve the data and use again but is that not what waypoints is for?
Waypoints
This mode is used to create a specified flightpath that your aircraft will follow. You can then control the camera and direction of the aircraft while it stays on the path at a specified speed.
This mode is great for repeating shots following the same flight path and will even save your previous points for future use. The mode is also useful for site surveying as you can assess the changes in an area.

You plot and fly you're route, then you mavic will fly the route by itself, and as it states above it can be saved and
used for later flights?

Reactions: ClaudioSr
Yes indeed. Waypoints is related of what I was asking. My idea was to for example; after you visit a place and some time later with your flight recorder, I would be able to load to my drone and playback so my drone would follow the exactly path that you had done previously.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS