DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Records

mguti

Reactions
I am looking to sell my mavic pro. When I log into my dji account to pull up my flight records so I can see what the total flight time is on the mavic, it only shows 2 flights on the mavic and it shows 20 flight with my phantom 3 that I no longer have. Is there a way to get my flight records just for the mavic? I have more then 2 flights on it. I hit the sync button but it keeps syncing my phantom flight records.

You have to sync your logs with what ever monitor device you have used for each specific copter. Flight logs will get erased if you do FW updates and sometimes iOS updates from the go app. Flight records do not follow the copter, it is very important to sync the go app as often as possible.

On the flights side of the records menu (left pane) you may see other copters, try swiping the pane over to see your other drone. You may also see three dots on the bottom of the left pane in Flight records signifying there are other aircraft available to view.

Thanks for the reply. I notice that I was able swipe and see the 2 drones. For most of the flights on the mavic I used a iPad mini that I no longer have. So that’s probably why I can’t see those flights. I’ve only flown the mavic 2 times using my iPhone 7 Plus. Those are the 2 flights that come up.

Thanks for the reply. I notice that I was able swipe and see the 2 drones. For most of the flights on the mavic I used a iPad mini that I no longer have. So that’s probably why I can’t see those flights. I’ve only flown the mavic 2 times using my iPhone 7 Plus. Those are the 2 flights that come up.

That is as far as you will be able to go without the iPad mini.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs