Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Flight Simulator Training

Renrick

Reaction score
Recently bought a drone and lost it in bad weather. Considering investing in a Mavic Air but want to get some formal training before making my next purchase. Considering going the flight simulation route. Any advice on the Zephyr Software License bundled with FlySky FS-T6 Transmitter (
Is it worth spending the USD$140 before buying my next drone? What are my other options?

microlinux

Reaction score
I don't think there is much point, operating an MA (or any DJI drone, really) doesn't take much skill. You don't "fly" a DJI drone as much as point it in the direction you want to go.

A flight sim might be helpful for learning to fly something like a racing drone where you have far more manual control, but I see little benefit in this context.

If you're flying in weather so bad it's the direct cause of an MA crash, the real problem is not lack of skill.

Reactions: Renrick

Gecko10

Reaction score
I trained with Real Flight 8 for about 4 months before I ever bought my Air.. A tremendous help, IMO. Do not waste your money with Real Flight Drone Real Flight 8 has many more features and drines

RealFlight RF8 is here!

Reactions: Renrick

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rivvr