DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight South of Downtown Indianapolis

Cool! I love visiting Indy :D

Reactions: Briandcp
I live south of Indy. Near Franklin. Nice video. I havent done any flights in Indy yet as I just got my Mavic 2 Pro about a month ago. Nice piece of equipment for sure.

Reactions: Briandcp
I live south of Indy. Near Franklin. Nice video. I havent done any flights in Indy yet as I just got my Mavic 2 Pro about a month ago. Nice piece of equipment for sure.

Thanks and congrats! It definitely is. I’m amazed and haven’t even scratched the surface with what it can do!

Getting some flying in! Practicing editing and color grading.

Brian: Looking good, dude. I wasn't enamored with the audio track (subjective to say the least,) but your camera skills are well above where mine were when I started. <chuckling> Another suggestion would be to trim the run time to a couple minutes max.

Brian: Looking good, dude. I wasn't enamored with the audio track (subjective to say the least,) but your camera skills are well above where mine were when I started. Another suggestion would be to trim the run time to a couple minutes max.

Very much appreciated! Thank you for the feedback!

Ape: That is a GORGEOUS shot of Indy! Well done, dude.
I know nothing of taking photos, YET.
I haven't started the Training process, YET.
I was very impressed with results from that flight and must give credit to the Pro's capability on auto!

Thanks Man!
Trained Ape

More from Indy.

DJI_0114.jpg

DJI_0107.JPG

DJI_0105.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members