DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Florida Keys Key for Christmas

ColinF

Reactions
Will have the Mavic 2 Zoom and the Air. Plan on capturing family action shots on the Waverunner, and other beach and boating activities. Does anyone have suggestions for capturing awesome landscapes in the Keys? Thanks!

I was not clear in my post above... what I meant to ask is... any ‘locations’ that you think are awesome?

Last edited:
Buehler, Buehler, anyone, Buehler

I’d hit up YouTube. There are all kinds of good videos for learning how to shoot landscapes. There’s not really a magic setting for shooting landscapes. You will want to start with the basics of photograph and practice practice practice. I’m still learning myself and found that there is a lot of good info on YouTube.

I’d hit up YouTube. There are all kinds of good videos for learning how to shoot landscapes. There’s not really a magic setting for shooting landscapes. You will want to start with the basics of photograph and practice practice practice. I’m still learning myself and found that there is a lot of good info on YouTube.

Hey, thanks for answering! When I reread my post I wasn’t clear... sorry. What I meant to ask was, are there any ‘locations’ in the Keys that make for great video. With that said, I do very much agree with your post on improving technique! I subscribe to a few good ones on YouTube.

I wish I could help with locations. Look forward to seeing your photos though! My girlfriend and I are heading to Hawaii next September, so I will be spending the next year learning how to photograph lol.

I wish I could help with locations. Look forward to seeing your photos though! My girlfriend and I are heading to Hawaii next September, so I will be spending the next year learning how to photograph lol.

Where in Hawaii? I used to live there many years ago, and we now vacation there every 2 years.

We will be on Big Island for 4 days and then flying to Kauai for 4 days. I’ve only had the Zoom for a few months so still have a lot to learn. If the girlfriend knew drone flying was the main point of the trip, I’d be in the dog house lol.

Reactions: ColinF
Family and I will be on our boat with my new M2P 12/26-29 in Marathon. Blanco Faro Marina.

Looking forward to getting some great footage! Where you gonna be/when?

We will be on Big Island for 4 days and then flying to Kauai for 4 days. I’ve only had the Zoom for a few months so still have a lot to learn. If the girlfriend knew drone flying was the main point of the trip, I’d be in the dog house lol.

You’ll love it! And she will be so happy to be there probably won’t mind the drone flying!

Family and I will be on our boat with my new M2P 12/26-29 in Marathon. Blanco Faro Marina.

Looking forward to getting some great footage! Where you gonna be/when?

Nice! We will be at the RV Resort on Grassy Key, which is like 5 minutes, maybe less, to Marathon. We will be there from the 24th to the 29th. If you see a M2Z chasing some kids on a waverunner, that’ll be me cuz we’re bringing that too.

Reactions: BIM Resource
Will have the Mavic 2 Zoom and the Air. Plan on capturing family action shots on the Waverunner, and other beach and boating activities. Does anyone have suggestions for capturing awesome landscapes in the Keys? Thanks!

I was not clear in my post above... what I meant to ask is... any ‘locations’ that you think are awesome?

Key West itself is difficult due to an airport and a Navy jet base close by. The remaining Keys like Islamorada and Marathon are great... especially the Seven mile Bridge.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC