DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Florida Keys

WELCOME to the forum :)

Which part of the KEYS are you heading to? I'm heading down that way in September.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Traveling to the Florida Keys and was looking for some places that is safe to fly my drone to take some amazing photographs.
Perhaps you missed my recent video, Key Largo. Watch this and you will finds several places I highly recommend. Stop at the Gilbert's turnoff to film (first scene in this film) , then back on the road a few moments and stop at the Caribbean Club for some historic memories of the famous (2nd scene) . Humphrey Bogart/Lauren Bacall movie, then on to SNOOKS for a great Lunch or sunset. Be sure to get there at least an hour before sunset to secure a good table. They have a small beach where you can fly. See this video. There are so many places to fly in the keys I cannot detail all of them here. Morada Bay also good, near the Marriott. Go behind the Marriott where the pool deck is and fly over the bay side.

Welcome from Fort Pierce. I fish the Keys occasionally. You can get some great shots there. They restrict all of Key West airspace, so plan nothing there. It's restricted northeast through Big Coppitt Key. Another restricted area on Cudjoe Key. On the way in, much of Key Largo is restricted. Remarkably Marathon is not, but it's a busy airport so you must exercise additional care. Use Google Earth to spot areas of interest and find launch sites in advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys