DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fluid leaking from behind right rear leg???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GavieboyDji

Reactions
Has anyone ever seen this happening.
I've never flown into rain and it's only happened on this leg. It feels like oil.

Photos don't show it well but it's there enough that when I rub my finger in its on my finger.

Thanks.. Gav UK 20180627_203624.jpeg20180627_203744.jpeg

OMG! I think your radiator is cracked!

JK. Maybe @Thunderdrones can shed some light on this one. Wasn’t aware any fluids were involved with the Mavic.

These other guys think they're funny .being serious ,You need to send it to me and I will test it out for a couple years then get back to you .Of course you need to pay one way shipping . LOL..I'm sure @Thunderdrones will have the answer . Good luck with it

I hope a newbie doesnt look at this and think, "Oh my gosh, I didn't know the Mavic had a radiator and a rear seal!" :)
My radiator has held up pretty well, but I think my air conditioning has a problem. The fan kicks on fine, but you never hear the hiss of the compressor and the air never gets cold. Is there a separate belt that runs the AC that I should replace?
:)

It's oil. It comes from around the plastic bushing ring that the rear arm slides in to. Nothing to worry about.
Whew! Close one... I thought he might have blown a seal.....

0178741ba85c444668970f78949d6e05.gif

I was thinking it was some fluid they use to keep the leg joints moving smoothly. What do you think.
Yep, just sounds like a bit of excess lubricant.

Sorry for the hard time we’re giving you. We get bored easily when not flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS