DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly 1.1.6, Lost Signal and Screen Display

Dronernator

Reactions
Flew for the first time with 1.1.6 and I had the camera on 3 second photos. At one point, it lost signal and after the usual pause, RTH automatically kicked in. My phone display showed the last image before it lost signal. No problem so far.
After a short while flying back towards me, it regained signal. I hadn't cancelled the 3-second photos, the phone continued to show the countdown but the display was still the last view before it lost signal.
It was getting windy so at this point I concentrated on getting it back, the GPS display, height & distance indicated TH was doing it's job. As it got close, I cancelled RTH, brought it down out of the high winds and changed camera mode at which point the display showed the live view.
I don't remember this happening with any previous version. Anyone else noticed it in 1.1.6? Or a previous release?

Haven't ever tried that. But again, haven't tried the new firmware. You could try clearing app cache, that's if on Android and see if it happens again at some point. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum