DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly 1.2.4

Thanks for this heads up.

Total file size is 274mb

Downloading now for the MA2 ....

EDIT:

Just downloaded and YES .... we now have hyperlapse cruise control on Android as an option for FN button customization

Screenshots below

Thumbswayup ?

Attachments

• DJI Fly 1.2.4 Android screenshot app version.jpg
    DJI Fly 1.2.4 Android screenshot app version.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 148
  • DJI Fly 1.2.4 Android screenshot hyperlapse cruise control.jpg
    DJI Fly 1.2.4 Android screenshot hyperlapse cruise control.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Can someone who had the 90° out pointer issue (on new attitude readout) check that function on new release and report if any change/fix and you could spare the time? TIA :)

Can someone who had the 90° out pointer issue (on new attitude readout) check that function on new release and report if any change/fix and you could spare the time? TIA :)
Let us know if you find any changes

Let us know if you find any changes
I'm asking others dude, follow the thread :p I see there is multiple threads on this firmware already, so I suspect the Mods are going to slim down the redundant ones. I might have to ask again in whatever remains.

Last edited:
I can only say I am disappointed because two widely reported issues are not mentioned :

1) the direction of the controller's antenna is hard to see in the attitude indicator.
2) the false warning of weak GPS signal and the craft going into ATTI mode when the no. of satellites seen is > 20 and the actual operation of the craft is normal ( ie, in GPS mode )

I'm asking others dude, follow the thread :p I see there is multiple threads on this firmware already, so I suspect the Mods are going to slim down the redundant ones. I might have to ask again in whatever remains.
Yep, that was supposed to go to the guy above you, sorry.

Was hoping they would replace the orientation indicator.

some release notes for Dji Fly 1.2.4

For Android Users
- Supports in-app updates to allow you to download and install the latest version of DJI Fly.
- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data.
- Fixes certain issues and improves overall app stability and user experience.

For iOS Users
- DJI Fly now remembers screen orientation when launching DJI Fly using the same aircraft model with Portrait Orientation Lock enabled.
- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data.

see more here

DJI FLY 1.2.4 | DJI FORUM

Last edited:
Reactions: Firedragon61
Thanks for this heads up.

Total file size is 274mb

Downloading now for the MA2 ....

EDIT:

Just downloaded and YES .... we now have hyperlapse cruise control on Android as an option for FN button customization

Screenshots below

Thumbswayup ?
What are you talking about?! Hyperlapse cruise control is not available on Fly 1.2.4 on the Mini 2. This is a Mini 2 thread when I last checked. Please post in correct thread.

What are you talking about?! Hyperlapse cruise control is not available on Fly 1.2.4 on the Mini 2. This is a Mini 2 thread when I last checked. Please post in correct thread.
Please read my post. I said MA2. If you are not familiar with this acronym, it means Mavic Air 2 (ref: post #4 above)

Also, you can check the pictures I attached. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

And, sorry for intruding on the Mavic Mini 2 discussion here. The title seems generic enough to warrant a small contribution to the overall discussion on the Fly App 1.2.4

Thumbswayup ?

Please read my post. I said MA2. If you are not familiar with this acronym, it means Mavic Air 2 (ref: post #4 above)

Also, you can check the pictures I attached. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

And, sorry for intruding on the Mavic Mini 2 discussion here. The title seems generic enough to warrant a small contribution to the overall discussion on the Fly App 1.2.4

Thumbswayup ?
And that fly app works on both the mini 2 and the MA2..

I can only say I am disappointed because two widely reported issues are not mentioned :

1) the direction of the controller's antenna is hard to see in the attitude indicator.
2) the false warning of weak GPS signal and the craft going into ATTI mode when the no. of satellites seen is > 20 and the actual operation of the craft is normal ( ie, in GPS mode )
There are three threads on the DJI Forum regarding the false Atti warning (two of them are mine), DJI moderates haven’t acknowledged any of the comments for many contributor... very poor on DJI’s part

some release notes for Dji Fly 1.2.4

For Android Users
- Supports in-app updates to allow you to download and install the latest version of DJI Fly.

For iOS Users
- DJI Fly now remembers screen orientation when launching DJI Fly using the same aircraft model with Portrait Orientation Lock enabled.

see more here

DJI FLY 1.2.4 | DJI FORUM
Link does not work.

Where did the forum get the information?

Anyone know when the IOS version of 1.2.4 will be available, it is currently 1.2.2 yet the latest firmware update needs V1.2.4

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio