DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App, No Map Auto Zoom?

Steelgtr

Reactions
I always use Litchi with my MP and am used to the bird staying visible on the map while flying, Not sure if the Go 4 app did but the Fly App Doesn't? I really miss that while I wait for the Litchi release.

bob

two fingers on the map and 'pinch' them together? I think I have done it that way.

Ah right, so was your post just to make an observation? I thought perhaps you might want possible solutions, sorry about that.

I believe I've even seen Go app not center the AC on the map while flying. Most annoying.
Agreed! If you ever go full screen on the GO 4 map, it loses the map centering when minimized after! I've found the "safe" thing to do is to hit the + sign on the minimized map shortly after takeoff, once the aircraft flies off the minimized map, and that keeps it centered thereafter. Weird and very annoying! Worst is when it stays just off the minimized screen and you can't center it again, no matter what you do in the large map.

Reactions: Steelgtr
Agreed! If you ever go full screen on the GO 4 map, it loses the map centering when minimized after! I've found the "safe" thing to do is to hit the + sign on the minimized map shortly after takeoff, once the aircraft flies off the minimized map, and that keeps it centered thereafter. Weird and very annoying! Worst is when it stays just off the minimized screen and you can't center it again, no matter what you do in the large map.
Could you explain that "fix" a little more clearly?

thx

bob

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure