DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App?

dajain

Reactions
I have a phone that is only 4 years old that I can no longer use as a phone but doesn't seem to want to download the DJI Fly app.

It has a bigger screen than my current phone. It's an LG Stylo 2.

Is there another app that can be used for the mini on phones that won't take the Fly app?

I have a phone that is only 4 years old that I can no longer use as a phone but doesn't seem to want to download the DJI Fly app.

It has a bigger screen than my current phone. It's an LG Stylo 2.

Is there another app that can be used for the mini on phones that won't take the Fly app?
sadly no

Please wait patiently for LITCHI to come out, by the end of April or May. It works on all the phones that I have. In addition to adding certain very, very interesting things that the DJI application does not have.

Is your device 64 bit ?
Being 4 years old, sadly it's probably 32 bit. That's where the problem lies. So quick question. Say I buy a 64 it "burn phone", can it not be activated but still be used for the WIFI on the mini when powered up?

I do a lot of business on my normal cell and would like to keep it open when I'm flying the drone.

Reactions: Cw4bray and Mrmund
[QUOTE = "dajain, postagem: 949016, membro: 119665"]
Alguém tem um dispositivo que simplesmente adora enquanto voa no MM?
[/CITAR]
EiPhone 6S exclusive for MM.

Anyone have a device they just absolutely love while flying their MM?
The 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab (SM-T290), works great with DJI FLy, Go4 & Litchi. It is 64 bit Android 9 and only costs $177 at Costco (Canada). I gave my 10" Tab A, (64 bit architecture but 32 bit Android), to my wife.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones