DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly Away Mavic Pro....ANY help, advice or even chastising... would be SO appriciated! Im a idiot!

jadedkingj

Reactions
I bought a Mavic pro 3 days ago... but only flew it for a minute yesturday. I was looking forward all day to finally getting to use my new "toy"... I started flying and everything seemed to be fine but after a couple mins, I started getting many errors including GSP and compass errors, thats when the Mavic seemed to loose control and took off. I searched where the flight record from my iphone said was its last location and nothing... i also tried to use find my drone... both show different locations for where to look. Im uploading the record.... PLEASE PLEASE give me some of your drone wisdom! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-05-01_[17-15-30].txt
    319.2 KB · Views: 6
I bought a Mavic pro 3 days ago... but only flew it for a minute yesturday. I was looking forward all day to finally getting to use my new "toy"... I started flying and everything seemed to be fine but after a couple mins, I started getting many errors including GSP and compass errors, thats when the Mavic seemed to loose control and took off. I searched where the flight record from my iphone said was its last location and nothing... i also tried to use find my drone... both show different locations for where to look. Im uploading the record.... PLEASE PLEASE give me some of your drone wisdom! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!
Sorry, for your loss. Might be an idea to re-post this in the Mavic Pro thread though, this is for Mavic Airs

I'm a newbie too so I can in my opinion only offer very limited assistance but my first flight was checked to ensure I did it in beginner mode. On my second flight, I was a little surprised to find it doesn't remain in beginner mode, needed to be set so again. Your second flight, did you fly at the same place or a different location?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661