DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly away

lowellton

Reactions
Strange, i check airdata.com and there is a record that i flew my mavic mini in the afternoon. June 9, 2020 @. 5:33pm.

Attachments

• 6331CA25-FF5B-472E-87DB-D107379A4DD8.png
    6331CA25-FF5B-472E-87DB-D107379A4DD8.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
@lowellton - I see you are 49 yoa - do you have a child whom may have decided to try the drone - the old cliche When the cat is away the mouse will play

@lowellton - I see you are 49 yoa - do you have a child whom may have decided to try the drone - the old cliche When the cat is away the mouse will play

I know that my daughter flies mine, but she does so with permission.
She is a commercial rated fixed wing, and rotary wing aka helicopter pilot, who holds an ifr rating as well, so I don't even blink at her flying my drone.

are you sure is it your drone? maybe is the log from someone elese
do you have this log in your phone?
Yes i’m sure its my drone. The log from airdata is mine. How can is see the log on my phone? Thanks

I know that my daughter flies mine, but she does so with permission.
She is a commercial rated fixed wing, and rotary wing aka helicopter pilot, who holds an ifr rating as well, so I don't even blink at her flying my drone.
No kids here at home. 100% sure. No one sneak at my drone even my wife in which she hates my MM ?⚽️?⚽️?
I remember playing around the dji assistant on laptop. I downgrade and upgrade firmware and flew inside the house. Thats it.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Fly away, then fly back? Or a lost flight? Did you recover or is it gone? WEIRD
Lock the doggy door. Might be sneaking out.

Reactions: lowellton
Is this your house, have you been there? I can't see the right side due to the crop, but is there a chance it was turned on and you transported it and it turned itself off, you were showing a friend, it was on in the house and had a jump with the GPS? Pokemon go does that if you are in a house sometimes the GPS will jump down the road like you walked there, could be similar to that if you had it on testing it.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
That's a NO Fly away. No Fly maybe but logs disagree. ?
Good luck, you may want a tracker. Might be in (over)heat and sneaking out for a quickie and a smoke. Heard any strange drones hanging around lately?

No kids here at home. 100% sure. No one sneak at my drone even my wife in which she hates my MM ?⚽?⚽?
I remember playing around the dji assistant on laptop. I downgrade and upgrade firmware and flew inside the house. Thats it.

So you did fly that day - inside the house.

You probably did not have sufficient GPS signal, and so the reference to a flight is correct, but the details of the track, etc. are wrong due to the spotty GPS.

So you did fly that day - inside the house.

You probably did not have sufficient GPS signal, and so the reference to a flight is correct, but the details of the track, etc. are wrong due to the spotty GPS.
Most probably. I did check the logs

Attachments

• 94E86562-CF81-421C-977D-796F6372E7D9.png
    94E86562-CF81-421C-977D-796F6372E7D9.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member