DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly go IPad support in new update!

Harrissment

Reactions
Hi people,

I thought some of you would be interested in this fly go supports iPads now plus there are iPads mounts for the remote in the clip!

Search in YouTube dji fly go iPad support it’s the first clip I can’t copy and paste for some reason

Thanks

Yes and has been posted several times. Here is one.
I am glad to see it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have you seen the price tag on some of those mounts? WOW!
Yeah but you get what you pay for and from reviews from members here on them i beleave it's worth it. I'm leaning towards the PolarPro. Time for me to get a new one anyway.

Have you seen the price tag on some of those mounts? WOW!
I would wait a bit for buying a iPad mount because in the video he says the mavmount isn’t a perfect fit but it works! So for me not a perfect fit at the price of the mavmount I would wait to see if they bring out a new mavmount for the mavic air 2 especially or for another brand✌️

I’m curious what DJI has in mind. It just seems that had they made the antenna to extend just a little, that would have solved the problem. I’m pretty sure DJI already knew a great deal of us use the iPad mini.

Reactions: Capt KO
Confused about Fly on IPad, which I have always used. Why new for iPad now? Is this Fly (go) new for Air 2? Just catching up as son purchasing one and I will be the teacher. Looks like he can use my cheap iPad adapter for my Mini, on the Air. Works well and Mini doesn't really need it for iPad mini 4.
Thanks

Now it fills the screen, before it didn’t and yes the Air2
uses it also.

Ok found a cheaper iPad holder than mavmount 3.0 on pgytech site.

Attachments

• 9C8C99CD-C7B8-4DDC-9129-1A1C36A5F005.jpeg
    9C8C99CD-C7B8-4DDC-9129-1A1C36A5F005.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 32
That’s more like it, and only $20.
Yes it is 20 usd + shipping on their site and I had this with my mavic pro and air 1 and it’s a good product you can see review on the internet? Mavmount 3.0 is out of price!

I like that however I don’t think it would need to stick out that far, maybe about half. I would really like to see it mounted on the new controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507