DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly More Battery Issue

I just recently purchased the Mini 2 Fly More Kit from a local Best Buy store. When it arrived I noticed that the two extra batteries the were included in the charger were of a different color than the one in the drone. After close examination I discovered the two black batteries were Li-Ion and only 1065 mah. The battery that was in the drone was grey and was a Li-Po battery with 2250 mah. DJI seems unwilling to make it right and Best Buy doesn’t want to know nothing. I think I’m stuck but for all you new buyers be careful. If the extra batteries don’t match the one in the drone you are also getting robbed......
I just registered here to say that I recently bought the dji mini 2 fly more combo in japan (biccamera - ビックカメラ.com - ドローン DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo (JP) コンボ 手のひらサイズ 高画質 4Kカメラ搭載 3軸ジンバル 超軽量 Mavicシリーズ MI2CP2 ) and found it strange that the flight time was very short, I looked at the batteries and saw that the batteries thta came are the black ones of 1065Mh, from the mavic mini.
Im pissed...in the buying moment teh attendant said that there were no returning, any problema I should contact DJI directly

I made a post in dji forum... Fly more combo came with MINI battery (1065 mah)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786