DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly more combo for Mini 1? READ DESCRIPTION

adamkiwi07

Reactions
Thanks for the reply’s guys! Means a lot! All the people that responded now or in my previous thread either said Get FlyMore or Get Single Drone. I’m definitely thinking to get the Mini 1 not the Mini 2 as I don’t have that much money. So definitely I’m going for Mini 1 not 2. IS THE FLY MORE COMBO WORTH IT?

Thanks for the reply’s guys! Means a lot! All the people that responded now or in my previous thread either said Get FlyMore or Get Single Drone. I’m definitely thinking to get the Mini 1 not the Mini 2 as I don’t have that much money. So definitely I’m going for Mini 1 not 2. IS THE FLY MORE COMBO WORTH IT?
One battery is never enough except for a extremely minute few. I run no less than four for any of my aircraft. So comes the issue, If you are thinking about getting a fly more than your but $50 short of a Mini 2 (Solo). And you should go out and find the couple of odd jobs you might do to obtain the difference. Buy the better product for the future. The MM1 is a nice aircraft, the Mini 2 is arguably double what the Mini one offers for not double the price.

I really think being as young as you are you need to prioritize. You simply are going to enjoy the Mini 2 longer than the Mavic mini. It is money well invested to the future. You, I believe, have what we older folks call "new car fever". Those that have a Mini 1 and only the Mini 1 (No other aircraft) pretty much all wish they had the Mini 2 instead.

It is only those that don't know the difference or have multiple aircraft to fill various circumstances that the Mini 1 is good enough. As a first time flier (We were all there once) I waited six more months to get a Phantom 3 Pro when I had the money and was chomping at the bit to get a camera quad but could barely afford the Phantom 3 Advance. It was the best decision I ever made and I still have that aircraft 5 years later....and still fly it quite a bit. I know you have made your decision, but I ask you to pause and reconsider. But the choice is surely yours, it's your money. I wish you happy flights, safe landings...but don't come back in a month or two wishing that you had listened to those a bit more seasoned than you after your Mini 1 floats away never to be seen again ;)

Last edited:
Solid advice from Repaid1.
I have the Mini and it’s great...... but in hindsight I would have bought the Mini 2.

To answer your question of fly more combo or not FLY MORE COMBO all the way young man.

Reactions: adamkiwi07
Just for the batteries and charger, go to bundle! I bought mine without as it was not available when i needed it, and in the following month i bought additional battery and charger. Compare the best you can have for the mini + 2 additional batteries + a charger.

If you've read this forum for any length of time you wouldn't consider the 1 over the 2 for many reasons.
With DJI you are always better off buying the combo but flying with one battery would not be the deal breaker for me between the 1 and the 2.

Reactions: NG Wildman