DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly more kit?

Sprout

Reactions
Is the worth it to buy the Fly more kit? Do you find yourself using the extras in it beside the Batteries? My self I dont think I would use anything else beside the Batteries. Just wondering I already have a caring case so I was considering just buying 2 batteries.

I have the fly more kit. I use the batteries and the chargers. The car charger is nice too. I bought a pelican case for mine. I don’t use the leather bag anymore

I use everything but the bag. The charging dock is handy, just plug all the batteries in and forget. the usb battery adapter is good for when the controller is running low on battery.

I use everything, car charger is a 2nd charger I just connect to my 12V power supply at home.
I use the bag when I'm not taking the goggles along with me, when I do I have a backpack for everything.

The spare props I hope I don't need, but I'd want spares just in case anyway ;)

I’ve been using everything apart from the car charger at the mo. Extra blades & control sticks will come in handy. Four port charging hub is great. All the other odds & sods are nice to have. I use the case but don’t know if it’s water proof so put it in a dry bag when I go flying. Weather here in the UK is sooooo unpredictable.;)

Reactions: Fplvert
I’ve been using everything apart from the car charger at the mo. Extra blades & control sticks will come in handy. Four port charging hub is great. All the other odds & sods are nice to have. I use the case but don’t know if it’s water proof so put it in a dry bag when I go flying. Weather here in the UK is sooooo unpredictable.;)
Hi bro.
GLAD YOU STILL ON HERE!
2013-01-20 20.52.54.jpg

Reactions: Porky
Where can i find the fly more kit for mavic pro 1 sine dji website doesn't have it? I've been looking for it for more than a week and i can't find it anywhere else besides used on ebay.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54