DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly over the Yatch Club Colony

MPone

Reactions
I was trying to do the POI footage around my housing community but the POI function on the M2P did not work. It gave an error - "Subject not within parameters". So I did a manual circle around instead. Footage was edited with Davinci Resolve 15 trial. Feel free to comment on the video footage.

Last edited:
I was trying to do the POI footage around my housing community but the POI function on the M2P did not work. It gave an error - "Subject not within parameters". So I did a manual circle around instead. Footage was edited with Davinci Resolve 15 trial. Feel free to comment on the video footage.

I'm very new at drones and their capabilities so please dont take offense to my dumb question. In the beginning of the video as you look at the horizon is that to lens playing tricks on my eyes or is that the curvature of the earth? I figured you would have to be alot higher to see that though. Great video though.

Reactions: mereflyer
The curvature of the footage is caused by the lens distortion on the M2P. Most people dislike it. There is a correction algorithm on Davinci Resolve paid version to correct it. But I just left it as is and treat it as a special effect.

Reactions: Steve K
The curvature of the footage is caused by the lens distortion on the M2P. Most people dislike it. There is a correction algorithm on Davinci Resolve paid version to correct it. But I just left it as is and treat it as a special effect.
Outstanding, thank you very much. I heard it is possible to see the curve of the earth but I dont know the perimeters of which would make it possible.

Cyberlink
Outstanding, thank you very much. I heard it is possible to see the curve of the earth but I dont know the perimeters of which would make it possible.
Cyberlink PowerDirector has pre-set and variable correction settings for pincushion distortion. Very good for GoPro and suchlike.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J