DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly Update Version 1.1.6

I just installed and excited to try it out but does anyone else not see anything above 30 fps available?

I just installed and excited to try it out but does anyone else not see anything above 30 fps available?
You lost 4K 60fps in H.265?
Make sure you are not restricting yourself to H.264.
You have to record in H.265 to shoot in 4K 60fps.

You lost 4K 60fps in H.265?
Make sure you are not restricting yourself to H.264.
You have to record in H.265 to shoot in 4K 60fps.
I haven't shot in H265 since I 1st tried it.
After the update I didn't see any formats above 30 fps including 1080.
I just booted everything up again tho and everything looks normal...I'll try to remember there is no prompt to reboot and do so after any update from now on.
Thanks very much,
Randy

I just booted everything up again tho and everything looks normal...I'll try to remember there is no prompt to reboot and do so after any update from now on.
Thanks very much,
Randy
All good! ?

Reactions: G Randy Brown
Thanks very much,
Randy
One piece of advice I always use for myself is to go back through all my app settings after any firmware and/or app update just to verify they are still what I want! I have seen a couple of settings that don't persist. My 2 cents.

Reactions: StubbornSwiss
The new gimbal adjustments are great. Nice smooth pan and tilts now for each mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: jlatas
My (Andriod) update installed this morning. I like the new battery symbol. Looking forward to tinkering with gimbal adjustments. Charging batteries for flight this evening. Enjoy your safe flying.

Last edited:
Reactions: jlatas
nothing here for IPhone

I have read back and forth on device availability. sometimes it seemed like IOS got the update and Android waited, and now it seems like IOS is waiting, maybe we take turns as to who gets what first?

I guess now we need to determine what the optimal settings are for all those advanced gimbal settings..

I have read back and forth on device availability. sometimes it seemed like IOS got the update and Android waited, and now it seems like IOS is waiting, maybe we take turns as to who gets what first?

Don't read too much into the releases. The process to review an app by Apple and Google can be inconsistent. My developers have told me that Apple particularly is pretty inconsistent (being very quick sometimes and taking a long time to review others) but lately with all that's going on Google has not always been quick either. As a total guess, they probably get submitted for review pretty close to each other, and after that, sit and wait for the app stores to do their thing.

Apparently there is a new update to the Fly app. Saw this screen shot on the DJI forum. Reports are gimbal sensitivity adjustments for each flight mode, easier to read telemetry, and drop down slide for flight time info. I'm checking for update every 1/2 hour.
View attachment 109266
Finally, a reason to update

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin