DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly Update Version 1.1.6

if i remove the APK and fly app then reinstall the Dji app should i get the the update then? as ive done that and still no update.

If you want the update immediately, just grab the latest APK from APKMirror.

If you want the update immediately, just grab the latest APK from APKMirror.
i did do that but the app still said it was 1.1.5 so I assumed it hadnt downloaded and deleted it because id seen in a previous thread saying google play wouldnt allow the download. so just waiting for official release, unless you kbow diff lol

i did do that but the app still said it was 1.1.5 so I assumed it hadnt downloaded and deleted it because id seen in a previous thread saying google play wouldnt allow the download. so just waiting for official release, unless you kbow diff lol
You need to open the APK after downloading, which should prompt to update the app.

This is totally stupid...DJI needs to speed up their updates!!

The iOS update may not show up for a few days or more, and it may or may not be DJI. Course within moments of it showing up in the Apple App Store, well hear about it here and then wonder why we can’t see it yet.

has this app for ios been released in the usa yet>
thx D

How long did we wait for the MA2? Couple days, couple weeks, few months? Version 1.1.6 will be released from DJI when it is ready. I personally would not recommend APK but that's just me. It's not like 1.1.6 is going to totally change your drone into something new, it's already new.

Relax, go fly and have fun. It's still fun to fly with 1.1.5. ?

Not to mention I never update on day one, best to let everyone else and then they come here and tell everyone the bugs if any.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Note that if you do a manual APK install, you likely won't get updates for this app through Play anymore.

That's not true in my experience. I'm a long time Android user and have downloaded plenty of APKs. Still get updates in the Play Store for those apps too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857