DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flyaway last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do the different color flags indicate?
6f447bb7621af2c4d1639258dbc69dc5.jpg

Nobody answered your question here. The flight log only shows a small slice of the data that typically gets sent, and even when you have "four bars" on the screen, high power and good communication going on, there are a few packets inevitably lost or not processed along the way. The flight log includes enough data to indicate how often this is happening. This could be interference, broken packets, or even background software on your phone/tablet that is eating too many cycles to let your controller process them all. HealthyDrones indicates how often this "unseen" interference is going on. Since it's very pessimistic, you may see "very poor" purple grade signals in the log, even if your R/C controller shows strong radio signal.

Seriously - chill out. Call it a flyaway, runaway, or just a really bad day! BTW - I have been flying Phantoms for a while now and tomorrow my Mavic is being delivered....yippeee!

Pretty chill here bro. Just saying a lot of beginners that lose their drones don't seem to have any knowledge of how the drone works but act surprised when they lose it.

Reactions: bakerboy
Wow, a lot of know it all who think they are beyond an incident like this mans FLYAWAY!
Be humble, helpful and have a little empathy for he who just lost 1k. Karma is a bit$h.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

WOW !!
I'm not even going to attempt to clean this thread up as I don't really feel like handing out warnings or banning anyone .
You guys or some of you need to stay on topic . If you can't be helpful then pass on by .

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes