DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying Adventures - Epic Drone video

Ourakot

Reactions

Please make any comment you want and give me any advise.

Take an aerial tour of the seaside area of Athens, capital of Greece.
See from above one of the most luxury resorts in Athens, Astir Hotel, wich also has a private yacht club.
Admire the miracle of nature, the lake of Vouliagmeni.Lake Vouliagmeni is a natural brackish lake with healing properties located in Vouliagmeni, Athens. Its waters are from 50 to 100 meters deep and have a temperature of 22 ° C to 29 ° C, indicating that at some depth it communicates with the Aegean volcanic arc.Tourist from all over the world come to Athens just to visit this place.
The Ancient Greek temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion, built during 444–440 BC, is one of the major monuments of the Golden Age of Athens. It is perched above the sea at a height of almost 60 metres. Near the area is also located a small energy park with huge wind generators.

So nicely done. And WOW, the scenes are just amazing.

Reactions: Ourakot

Please make any comment you want and give me any advise.

Take an aerial tour of the seaside area of Athens, capital of Greece.
See from above one of the most luxury resorts in Athens, Astir Hotel, wich also has a private yacht club.
Admire the miracle of nature, the lake of Vouliagmeni.Lake Vouliagmeni is a natural brackish lake with healing properties located in Vouliagmeni, Athens. Its waters are from 50 to 100 meters deep and have a temperature of 22 ° C to 29 ° C, indicating that at some depth it communicates with the Aegean volcanic arc.Tourist from all over the world come to Athens just to visit this place.
The Ancient Greek temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion, built during 444–440 BC, is one of the major monuments of the Golden Age of Athens. It is perched above the sea at a height of almost 60 metres. Near the area is also located a small energy park with huge wind generators.
These are amazing drone shots. As a geographer, I have to note the magnificent geology of the area. Some huge blocks already detached from the edge of Vouliagmeni lake are ready to fall. It is indeed an old volcanic environment. And this Poseidon ancient Greek temple make you feel historically insignificant when you live in Canada... Great video. Do more.

Reactions: Gindra and Ourakot
These are amazing drone shots. As a geographer, I have to note the magnificent geology of the area. Some huge blocks already detached from the edge of Vouliagmeni lake are ready to fall. It is indeed an old volcanic environment. And this Poseidon ancient Greek temple make you feel historically insignificant when you live in Canada... Great video. Do more.
Hi. Thanks for the comment! Happy you liked my video! Indeed Greece is a very interesting country from a geological perspective! Lots os volcanic places such as Santorini! And lots of ancient temples and places! Regarding the blocks at the lake do you mean it's danfe6 to be around there?

I would not say it is dangerous to stay or live at the foot of theses blocks as these latter are separated from the main rim since hundred or thousand of years. But, one day, they will go down, that’s for sure...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato