DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Love Bolivar Peninsula. Had a beach Ouse near the lighthouse until the property disappeared after 2 hurricanes. :eek:(

Thanks for sharing this nice video Julius. For some reason when I went to full screen it was a little blurry for me. Not sure if the 720max resolution was not enough for FS. Also, I know it was a sunset video but would really love to see the lighthouse in front of the sunset to see the colors of the lighthouse (at least once). Nice background music. Thumbswayup

Beautiful video. My grandmother, mother, and brother were BOI. Growing up we visited from Austin monthly. Always rode the ferry to Boliver. You brought back fond memories of a simpler time. Took a long detour last year while going from New Mexico to Louisiana, just to ride the ferry to Boliver and kept going to Louisiana. The evening ferry going west at sunset might be another great subject. Thanks for the video.

Great video, thanks for sharing

I like the silhouette of the lighthouse and the ground around the area contrasted by the sunlit water. It really works for me. The music really adds to the experience! I appreciate you sharing it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll