DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Flying around Tel Aviv beach on a sunny afternoon

Interesting how the gaps in the barrier-chain have created 'bays' in the beach.

Great typo or over active spell checker Thumbswayup I think it adds to the post.

Interesting how the gaps in the barrier-chain have created 'bays' in the beach.

Great typo or over active spell checker Thumbswayup I think it adds to the post.
That is funny because I didn’t notice that until you mentioned it. Odd how the mind overlooks items like that when expecting the proper word.

You're making me jealous. I've not been to Israel yet (though both my kids have). Maybe next year when my niece gets married there.

We are traveling to Israel in April. You are from Houston - so drones can be flown in Israel by American tourists? This brings to mind fees , registration, rules. Any particular URL you explored for travel and usage info in Israel that you utilized? Thank you for the video and information.

Tel Aviv is a great vibrant city and when the weather is good people flock to the beaches to enjoy the good weather and warm turf

Comments appreciated

That was a lovely film Julius. My wife and I will be staying there at the Hilton in March 2023 and I am planning to take my M3.

Dale

That was a lovely film Julius. My wife and I will be staying there at the Hilton in March 2023 and I am planning to take my M3.

Dale
My sister will be there in March as well. If only I could find a way to go too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54