DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

flying further / long distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
put tin foil in your hat for that moon bounce issue. helps on the cra-cra stuff.

I was thinking occusync was different to standard wifi & its encrypted

If you pair a new controller by pressing the button on the mavic itself the old controller doesn't connect, which means the mavic is looking at a particular RC so how would you rob someone's drone again?
there is a box you can build / buy, that will capture the control commands, and thats all i will say on this matter, as i do not want to encourage such things, but like any cb radio op knows the strongest signal wins, you may not gain control of the bird, but you will cause it to loose contact with is controller, forcing it to either crash and burn or go home

So a signal jammer then causing it to go home 95% of the time
if your luckey,it will RTH... with enough radiated signal, you could also disrupt the gps receiver, i will tell you this, my job in the military was E.C.M ....if you know what that is, then you know i, know what im talking about

I'm not sure what the purpose of this entire thread is in the MOD section, it has no mod, just a guy threatening to jam other people's mavics.

Mods please lock it and move on.

Reactions: JManges
I'm not sure what the purpose of this entire thread is in the MOD section, it has no mod, just a guy threatening to jam other people's mavics.

Mods please lock it and move on.
Didn't realize it was in the Mod's section .
I'm not going to lock it but did move it to off Topic till @LuvMyTJ
reads this mess then he can decide but if you don't want to be
involved then just unwatch it and don't keep reading it .
It's really pretty simple . :)

Reactions: rickw
Well if a ham operator can bring down a drone then the only logical thing to do is to ban all ham radios and revoke the operator licenses. :D

It was an interesting topic but since it has drifted into talk of
jammers and do-it-yourself projects I think we'll just...

tenor.gif

Reactions: rickw and dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum