DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying High and Low Profile with the Phantom Wet Suits

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Most of the time < I want to fly Low Profile and all black is best in the sky.
Other times when I am flying over the trees / bushes and over Water I really want a Brighter color and this is why the Forum Members get Two Full color Designs.

Switching out colors only takes a few seconds an the Specialized Zip Bags that the Wet Suits come in allows you keep your parts Fresh so you can use them again and again.
If you forget to put them in the bag, you can use any spray glue and lightly coat them, a little goes a long way.

The Base Color of the Wet Suit stays on the drone , You can put the Rescue Red Ect as your base and put the Black over the top. Lots of Options.

You can choose to replace all the parts both top and bottom with your new Colors.

The Forum Members get. : 2 Full Color Designs # 3 Battery Covers and the Extra Parts Package with your order.
Email me [email protected] for an invoice

You can see me doing it with one hand below as the Neoprene is very easy to work with and works with all the Drones . ;). YES the new Reflective Logo Stickers do come with the purchase.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. land on the Water.

Since the second layer goes on and off so easily, is there any worry about part of it coming off in flight and interfering with a prop?

Since the second layer goes on and off so easily, is there any worry about part of it coming off in flight and interfering with a prop?
No the adhesion is strong, you can hear the adhesion when you pull it off. If the adhesion were to wear off you can use any spray to freshen it up.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water, Change color on the Fly.

Reactions: HoozierDroneDaddy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas