DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying high from Cali...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
Thumbswayup

Happy New Year everyone...
Happy New Year to you, too, Joe...and welcome to the forum! Where about in Cali are you? I'm up in the Bay Area with other forum members, and we've had a few of us get together to fly over the last year, so hopefully you can join us sometime.

Happy New Year to you, too, Joe...and welcome to the forum! Where about in Cali are you? I'm up in the Bay Area with other forum members, and we've had a few of us get together to fly over the last year, so hopefully you can join us sometime.
Mendocino/Sonoma County for me, great area for this relative newbie. Do you and others from your group get up this way?

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Mendocino/Sonoma County for me, great area for this relative newbie. Do you and others from your group get up this way?
My wife and I just spent a quiet New Years weekend in Eureka, so I flew around Humboldt Bay. We’re headed home and passing Ukiah now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J