DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in North Kingstown, RI

Danishmic

Reactions
Hi, New to the forum - and still have not pulled the trigger on a Mavic.

I live near Quonset naval base (within 4 miles).
Does anyone knows the restrictions here?
Will there be any restrictions in getting the drone to fly here? - I understand there are some restrictions in the DJI app.

Looking forward to getting my drone...
btw. looking at the Mavic Pro Platinum fly more package.

Mike

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

I know they have been tracking a few lately in the mount view section. They consider it their air space here. The police have been around a lot. Wouldn't suggest. We were warned around here of felony charges when they pinpoint the ones theyve been tailing. Quonset had to cancel training about two weeks at night because of it and they're furious about making an example of whoever these people are. All they know right now is that these drones are not flying recreationally. They are targeting people and houses and using them to spy. They made us all know it will involve felony charges and a hefty fine because it is consider a national security breach into milotary air space or something along those lines. They already have the people but now I suppose its a waiting game since its being taken aerious ajd the police around here are pretty confused why this is happening recently. So I would say to keep out of the 5 mile range and not get in the middle of the investigation. The news were here too but told to leave immediately and return when told.

Reactions: Mtview
Hello
l have a question? If somebody has your IP address on your home Verizon connection box can that operate there drone to your home..need help .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000