DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Flying in Southern Alberta

Crash Pro

Reactions
Rich in history and surrounded by beauty, here are some scenes from around my hometown in Southern Alberta. Some of the shots were taken hand held due to the strong Chinook winds that are so prevalent here.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very nice tribute! I loved living in AB (Calgary) in the late '80s & early '90s.

Reactions: Crash Pro
Nicely Flown!!! You gave some speed feeling to it by getting so low over the crops!!

Well done. Great composition and colors. We spent a lot of time North of Calgary in Caroline riding horses with friends who had a ranch there. I vividly remember the bright yellow of the canola fields. A farmers/ranchers life is not an easy one. Also, a bold move to fly under the irrigator. Thanks for sharing.

Very well done.

You might want to look at getting some ND filters to slow your shutter speed — the low-flying sections (which were wonderfully done) looked a bit jerky and would have been improved with some motion blur. (Or it might be Youtube encoding artifacts?)

And also DJI Refresh, if you're going to make a habit of flying under irrigators!

Nicely Flown!!! You gave some speed feeling to it by getting so low over the crops
Very well done.

You might want to look at getting some ND filters to slow your shutter speed — the low-flying sections (which were wonderfully done) looked a bit jerky and would have been improved with some motion blur. (Or it might be Youtube encoding artifacts?)

And also DJI Refresh, if you're going to make a habit of flying under irrigators!
Thank you for your comments! The actual footage is just fine, but as soon as I upload to YouTube the fast moving parts just degrade. So frustrating!!!

Well done. Great composition and colors. We spent a lot of time North of Calgary in Caroline riding horses with friends who had a ranch there. I vividly remember the bright yellow of the canola fields. A farmers/ranchers life is not an easy one. Also, a bold move to fly under the irrigator. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for your comments! There is beauty to be found almost anywhere, but I do love the wide open skies, sunrises and sunsets and as you say, the golden canola fields in the summer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter