DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying inside

Shark69

Reactions
I have been asked by a friend if i could take footage of their nerfwars parties. Ive never flown indoors and the thought sends shudders.. please can i have some tips on how is best to fly and what to lookout for flying via wifi and not RF and gps. How far is the wifi range ect....

I have been asked by a friend if i could take footage of their nerfwars parties. Ive never flown indoors and the thought sends shudders.. please can i have some tips on how is best to fly and what to lookout for flying via wifi and not RF and gps. How far is the wifi range ect....
Forgot to add im flying a Pro.

I would rethink the whole filming idea. Projectiles flying in the air with you and my guess is children below, what could go wrong? After all you will be flying in a War Zone, one over zealous player and your out a $1000.

Reactions: ksmusa

DONT DO IT. DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT DOING IT. It’s fraught with so much danger unless you are very skilled at flying with obstacle detectors turned off of course.
OR it’s in a large warehouse or airplane hangar where there’s plenty of space between the kids and those whizzing props, which can so easily disfigure someone, chop flesh down to the bone as they cut into tendons and muscle.
Need I say more?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs