DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying MA2 in Portugal, already have A2 CoC HELP!!!

Linco

Reactions
I'm from the UK, with UK operator ID, UK flyer ID and UK UAS remote pilot Certificate of Competence in the A2 open category.

I'm going on a family holiday to Portugal and would like to take my Mavic Air 2 with me to capture some photos and video as a record of those special family moments.

After reading through multiple websites, some with very conflicting, possibly out dated information, could someone please help by pointing me in the right direction of to what I need to legally fly and take photos and video.

Thank you in advance.

@Linco unfortunately all the UK CAA credentials for drone flying categories are not recognised outside the UK ,in the same way that none UK credentials are similarly not recognised by the CAA in UK controlled airspace

@Linco unfortunately all the UK CAA credentials for drone flying categories are not recognised outside the UK ,in the same way that none UK credentials are similarly not recognised by the CAA in UK controlled airspace
Unfortunate indeed, so does this mean registering as an operator in Portugal and taking their online remote pilots exam?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13