DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying out of Grimsby Ontario

I just bought mine on the weekend, mavic air. Trying to research best places to fly in and around Hamilton. The airmap app says my area is in a class d airspace zone. Can you still fly it in a public park using the rules of course?

I just bought mine on the weekend, mavic air. Trying to research best places to fly in and around Hamilton. The airmap app says my area is in a class d airspace zone. Can you still fly it in a public park using the rules of course?

I just bought mine too, I’m wondering the same thing ???

I flew in a schoolyard near my house. It didn't give me any type of warning. I guess it was ok. So now I researched some waterfalls in Hamilton, you either need a permit or some type of special permission now. I guess I have to travel up north or something.

I'm from the Niagara Region. I would be curious if there are good places to fly. I was hoping to do some falls in Hamilton but a post above suggests you might not be able to do that. I believe more research is needed instead of relying on an app. Mind you, Hamilton does have an International Airport. Perhaps that is the reason.

I went to Tiffany Falls and you need a special permit to even photograph in there. The other falls close to there does not permit any type of professional photography. Not as strict as tiffany falls.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura