Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Flying out of Grimsby Ontario

Air-oz

Reaction score
I just bought mine on the weekend, mavic air. Trying to research best places to fly in and around Hamilton. The airmap app says my area is in a class d airspace zone. Can you still fly it in a public park using the rules of course?

495bigjoe

Reaction score
I just bought mine on the weekend, mavic air. Trying to research best places to fly in and around Hamilton. The airmap app says my area is in a class d airspace zone. Can you still fly it in a public park using the rules of course?
I just bought mine too, I’m wondering the same thing ???

Air-oz

Reaction score
I flew in a schoolyard near my house. It didn't give me any type of warning. I guess it was ok. So now I researched some waterfalls in Hamilton, you either need a permit or some type of special permission now. I guess I have to travel up north or something.

Worldway

Reaction score
I'm from the Niagara Region. I would be curious if there are good places to fly. I was hoping to do some falls in Hamilton but a post above suggests you might not be able to do that. I believe more research is needed instead of relying on an app. Mind you, Hamilton does have an International Airport. Perhaps that is the reason.

Air-oz

Reaction score
I went to Tiffany Falls and you need a special permit to even photograph in there. The other falls close to there does not permit any type of professional photography. Not as strict as tiffany falls.

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dantheman122959