DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying over Mexico

SeeMeNoMore

Reactions
Hello everyone, new member here! So, I've always wanted to get a drone and I've been doing research day and night for the last couple of weeks to get caught up on everything I should know before I finally make my purchase but I still have a few questions.

I'm from Texas and I found myself wondering "what would happen if I were to send the drone over to Mexico?" Not the brightest idea and I don't plan on finding out but curiousity got me thinking. Say I didn't land at all would it be a major offense?

Also, I'm looking to get the Mavic Pro as some of you may have guessed. I'm on the fence about if I should get the Mavic Pro now and enjoy what the rest of the warm weather has to offer or patiently wait to see if there's a "Mavic Pro 2" of some sort before Christmas time. I'm planning on getting the fly more bundle either way.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks everyone in advance. I'm honored to be a part of this community.

Reactions: dirkclod
Good luck with border patrol. LOL The smugglers are using drones to transport drugs across the border, and patrol has clamped down a lot harder now .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: SeeMeNoMore
Hello everyone, new member here! So, I've always wanted to get a drone and I've been doing research day and night for the last couple of weeks to get caught up on everything I should know before I finally make my purchase but I still have a few questions.

I'm from Texas and I found myself wondering "what would happen if I were to send the drone over to Mexico?" Not the brightest idea and I don't plan on finding out but curiousity got me thinking. Say I didn't land at all would it be a major offense?

Also, I'm looking to get the Mavic Pro as some of you may have guessed. I'm on the fence about if I should get the Mavic Pro now and enjoy what the rest of the warm weather has to offer or patiently wait to see if there's a "Mavic Pro 2" of some sort before Christmas time. I'm planning on getting the fly more bundle either way.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks everyone in advance. I'm honored to be a part of this community.
Howdy from Wyoming SeeMeNoMore, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new Mavic!

Flying over an international border without airspace authorization is going to be a criminal offense.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair