DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying the Mavic Mini over people & anywhere I want (Sofia, Bulgaria)

Yeah, you're right. It's just that I really really think that flying is the best hobby ever! No matter what you fly, airplanes, cars, helicopters, kwads, drones - flying is the best!

I'm sure that Ivan just went to the DJI forum probably..

Whatever their intention, someone who deliberately sets out to post contentious irresponsible content even if tongue in cheek (which I doubt) is what many would describe as a "hot head" who teamed up with a drone is not potentially a great combination.

He could always remove his membership and re-join under a different persona and behave sensibly and would then be most welcome.
Totally agree what you said but it was those stupid comments that give droner's a bad reputation. I bought the mini and look to do some videos after seeing them on YouTube they look great will keep you in the picture (pun).

Reactions: Mavic_Mini_Pilot
Totally agree what you said but it was those stupid comments that give droner's a bad reputation. I bought the mini and look to do some videos after seeing them on YouTube they look great will keep you in the picture (pun).

I also agree completely with you, but I still feel bad for not being able to catch Ivan and speak with him about this.

Yes you're absolutely correct that stupid posts like Ivan's give the community a bad reputation - but let's face it I mean you get people out there that do things like strap their Chihuahua to a Phantom 4 Pro and then fly their dog around and have a flyaway! Much worse things also!

From what I read on Ivan's opening posts and the ones after is that he actually respects other people and will not bother anyone or endanger their property. The only problems he said he's ever had was that old man at night and the security guard at his work.

When did we all become such good & great role model pilots that instead of patching up the rugged ones like Ivan(who don't need much to be educated better anyway) we'd rather fuel the bad pilots by making them feel bad?

I've been bothered many times to stop flying and I immediately stop when someone asks me no matter their tone I apologize and land promptly. Everyone has a bad day, like the old man and Ivan flying at the same time maybe.

I also read that Ivan loves his Mini and loves to fly it and write about it. Lots of passion in his words. About flying over people yes that's not very responsible at all, but that's exactly what us the community wa supposed to help him not do. Instead of just making him feel so bad he leaves such an awesome forum forever..

The problems just starts when you write stuff down. Yt is full of reckless illegal drone flights... mostly from renowned Youtubers and tech reviwers with million views and not a single vein of criticism for what they're doing from their audience.

Not being a member of the Talibans I judge facts for what they're, not for what the law is or what is being written of them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54