DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying through multiple NFZs?

Name: John

Reactions
So before I take off in a NFZ, I go through the steps of receiving the code via text and then entering it in the controller. But this code is only good for the zone that I take off in right? What if there are a few different NFZs all next to each other? Will I be able to fly freely though them all or will it stop me at the border?

Thanks

So before I take off in a NFZ, I go through the steps of receiving the code via text and then entering it in the controller. But this code is only good for the zone that I take off in right? What if there are a few different NFZs all next to each other? Will I be able to fly freely though them all or will it stop me at the border?

Thanks
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself.

If they are "close together" enlarge the diameter of the unlock area would be the way I'd do it

Thank you. I did not see this option last time I was in a NFZ. It just prompted me to go through the steps to unlock the area I was taking off from. I'm using a smart controller. Is what you described possibly to do on location on the controller and not beforehand with using a computer?

Thank you. I did not see this option last time I was in a NFZ. It just prompted me to go through the steps to unlock the area I was taking off from. I'm using a smart controller. Is what you described possibly to do on location on the controller and not beforehand with using a computer?
I always do the unlock from my office via the DJI Fly Safe website. Usually a day or two before the job.

Using Fly Safe before you leave home or office, you can put multiple area authorizations in the same aircraft. But you will also need multiple FAA approvals. You can do those in advance too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00