DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying with no camera!

Tridiver

Reactions
I'm looking at buying a pro that was crashed and the only thing broken is the camera. Thinking on a fixer and just to have one to screw around with and not have to worry about crashing it. I have my platinum, P3P and spark but my question is has anyone flown without a camera and will it hamper the app for flying??? I get all the normal camera and app stuff the requires the camera, but you still have the map and all the telemetry!! I'll probably fix it if I can get it cheap enough but what do you think??? Bolton

I don't think the lack of a camera will affect Go 4 for flying. Since you can fly the MP with only the RC and Go 4 does not use the main camera for obstacle avoidance, you can fly as long as GPS, compass's, IMU, etc work. It might get a tad boring without the main camera.

It will work fine, but controller will nag with system error and up left area of app will be red and scroll vision system error. Remember front vision is connected to gimbal board. But other that that, maping, telemetry and everything else wil work...ask me how I know, LoL..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka