DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying with the MacMount and iPad Pro

SkeeterHarris

Reactions
So I took my first full flight this afternoon with the 9.7" iPadPro which using the MacMount. I have to say that this being my second flight out, it's a pure joy to have such a large view screen! I found that I never felt I even needed to look at the Mavic Controller to see anything on the screen, and using the joystick, and shoulder buttons by feel was just too easy! Highly recommend for flying and here is a video and pic.

b5ad10115e89028e07abfa6457881900.jpg

Winter Flight using the iPad w/MavMount | SkyPixel.com

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: DougLikesToFly
So I took my first full flight this afternoon with the 9.7" iPadPro which using the MacMount. I have to say that this being my second flight out, it's a pure joy to have such a large view screen! I found that I never felt I even needed to look at the Mavic Controller to see anything on the screen, and using the joystick, and shoulder buttons by feel was just too easy! Highly recommend for flying and here is a video and pic.

Just ordered mine. The phone screen was getting to be too small to see well enough.

That's exactly the same set up I'm going to get. I just wasn't sure if it was going to be a bit heavy. I've heard a few rumours on the internet that Apple might be releasing some new iPads in April, so I'm just waiting to see if it happens first.

Will this for the iPad Pro 12.9?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98