DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flymore Kit Availability Date

KG in CT

Reactions
Hi all, as the title says, does anyone know when the Flymore Kit for the Mavic 2's will be released?

Thanks, I got my zoom a few days back and I am just LOVING it! What a step up from my Vision 2+ it is.

Reactions: Neo
Thanks Frank, I do believe I will pass on it and get a couple of batteries and one of the Fstop Labs chargers instead. I've pretty much decided on one of the GPC cases as well!

Issue is that as often on DJI product launches the FM kit is the only way to get extra batteries for a few weeks.Also as long as you use at least one of the extra accessories the rest basically comes free anyway.

Reactions: philh24
I think also the fly more packages sell the drone easier when it’s time to move on to another newer drone eventually. People usually go for the fly more over just the drone and separate batteries.

Got my FM kit over a week ago from Best Buy. Shipped straight to my house in two days.

KG, Go to dji's website they have the flymore kit in stock...

Thanks NX, I think I'll wait for B&H to get them, the shipping is free and it usually arrives the next day. I'm also strongly considering just waiting for the batteries as I have a charger from another company and a new hard case on order. Decision, Decisions!! ;)

Yep I broke down and ordered one from Buydig with $10 coupon and was going to sell most everything but one battery as I can’t find the battery in stock. But they were misleading as they didn’t have them in stock. Just canceled and going to wait on a battery now. I don’t need more than two total batteries. I would buy an extra charging cable before buying the hub as well. Cheaper and two batteries can be charging at the same time. Using a Pelican 1200 case or just a Pgytech drone only case.

I got my FM with my M2Z order last week of August.
Everything fits in the bag or side pockets. Agreed it is snug but fits.

Newegg has the Flymore on sale for the Mavic 2 for $267 right now and it cost $6.19 to ship, $273.18 total. I've been heavily debating on getting the FM because the bag seems to be a little too snug, the charger only charges one at a time and I've got a power inverter in all my vehicles but it was pretty much a steal since 2 batts are $240.

Last edited:
I have to agree with the complaints on the size of the bag that’s included in the FM Kit. Everything fits, if you count putting most of the charging equipment in the outside pockets.

I only needed to put the car charger in one outside pouch, AC cord in the other. I could have gotten the AC cord inside too, if it weren't for the velcro.

Two batteries on bottom, remote top left, Mavic on right of course, AC charger and hub bottom left, all props in front zipper pouch, long USB cable and adapter in flap zipper pouch, power bank adapter, extra remote control sticks and SD cards in mesh zipper pouch under case top.
I don't leave my props on. I'm afraid of warping them under the pressure.

Mine arrived in one day as I paid for the extra quick shipping. My only complaint is that NewEgg people are weenies for caving to CT's demand that they collect CT sales tax for purchases sent to CT.

Reactions: theishkid
That's awesome you got it so fast. I've had mixed luck with Newegg in the past. I order hard drives for my work from them a couple times a year. On a few occasions without paying a penny extra they showed up the next day even though I ordered after 3pm. And a couple of times they have taken a typical 3-5 business days.
I'm not sure what's going on with my order. On the status update it says packaging with an expected shipping date as the 12th. But they charged my card on the 11th which in the past they haven't done until the products ship. Hopefully I'll see some movement today.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gebert94403