DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Focus-Fixers

drifter454

Reactions
Just wanting to know is this company still going, I applied for a set of focus fixers and got an automated email that they received my request and payment has gone through. I know it says up to a week to dispatch but I have emailed them just to check my order but no response, hoping that I haven't been didled by a scamer.

If the product isn't shipped when expected and/or doesn't turn up (without reasonable explanation) simply get a refund from your card issuer. For the price of these things they probably don't have staff to be instantly responding to status emails. My guess is if you get a response it will simply refer you back to the wait a week from payment to dispatch advice.

I don't know where you live, but it took me about ten full days before I got mine. No, I think you're fine you just have to wait. I love my focus fixers dot-dot. They are amazing!

Hey Jimbo, I’m in Australia and Chris from focus-fixers sent me an email, there just very busy. Thanks for your advice fellas, this site is very informative and I have put a few people onto this site as they are thinking of getting a drone, cheers.

Just wanting to know is this company still going, I applied for a set of focus fixers and got an automated email that they received my request and payment has gone through. I know it says up to a week to dispatch but I have emailed them just to check my order but no response, hoping that I haven't been didled by a scamer.
What precisely is the product?

Reactions: Gindra
The product is a fix for the goggles if have to where reading glasses, there is some very interesting stuff on this site with regards to focus-fixers.com

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190