DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Foggy Morning Methanol Tanker and Verrazzano Bridge

veryzebra

Reactions
Short 1 min video as I try some different audio. Was super foggy at the Verrazzano and most of the time was forced under 50' due to the moisture and visibility. This tanker was just built for NYK this year as a methanol powered tanker, with it's first trip in January. At the end they were putting down their anchor as then had to moor in the harbor for a while.

Short 1 min video as I try some different audio. Was super foggy at the Verrazzano and most of the time was forced under 50' due to the moisture and visibility. This tanker was just built for NYK this year as a methanol powered tanker, with it's first trip in January. At the end they were putting down their anchor as then had to moor in the harbor for a while.
good filming and very appropriate music selection.

Reactions: veryzebra
Very nice. Why did they put the anchor down so slowly and while they are still moving?

Very nice. Why did they put the anchor down so slowly and while they are still moving?
I wondered the same thing. I remember thinking it looked like someone putting their anchor down for the first time. The Maersk Surabaya had just left the harbor but then anchored just outside the bridge.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986