DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Folding legs for Mavic Air2S

PAW

Premium Pilot
Reactions
1622045755461.pngI'm a big fan of the PolarPro Folding Landing Gear for my Mavic 2 Pro. Primarily because of the quality of their build and I can fold the drone without having to remove them.

Looking for the same for my Air 2S. I can't find them on the PolarPro site and there are some funky-looking ones on eBay from Chinese vendors. Not interested in them or in skids.
Anyone have any luck locating a set similar to the PolarPro?

Here is another one:

SYMIK Retractable Landing Gear Extension for DJI Air 2S & DJI Mavic Air 2; Completely Foldable Design, Can be Left on The Drone at All Times, Even When Folded; Very Low Storage Profile; Accessories​

Excellent, thanks

I have. They have been working great for a month. Put them on both my Air2S and MavAir2. Here's a link.

Hanatora Foldable Extension Landing Gear for DJI Air 2S,Mavic Air 2 Drone,Extender Legs Feet Accessories​

the polar pro landing extensions are compatible with the 2s

They look like they give the lens an inch clearance in grass....great if you're landing on a putting green. I far prefer hand landing...but I think I'm whipping a dead horse here ;)

the polar pro landing extensions are compatible with the 2s
I was thinking of telling the OP that, but I just figured I'd give him some other options. I actually made my own legs that were much longer, but I finally decided to get some manufactured ones. They are shorter, but still adequate to clear the grass when it's mowed.

Yeah, thanks, guys. B&H, Amazon, Adorama, and DJI say they are all sold out or discontinued. Went another way with cg's recommendation.

They look like they give the lens an inch clearance in grass....great if you're landing on a putting green. I far prefer hand landing...but I think I'm whipping a dead horse here ;)
Sometimes, i have to put my drone on the ground when preparing other things for flight. Like attaching an air drop payload, or putting it down while i mess around with the controller. I just don't like how low the drone's camera gets to the ground where there is dirt and sand blowing around.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike