DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Follow Me mode in GO4 vs. Litchi using CrystalSky.

Steady Eddie

Reactions
I have a problem with getting a GPS device fix for my 5.5" CrystalSky when using GO4. A good GPS device fix is essential for Follow Me to work
In GO4, the mobile device(CS in this case) is shown as a blue circle. That blue circle takes ages to appear in map view, and if and when when it finally does, it is extremely laggy to update it's position as I move/walk while holding the CrystalSky/controller. So I am unable to use Follow Me mode effectively in GO4.
Dynamic homepoint would be just as useless I guess, as it's also device position dependent, although I have not tried it.

Now here's the thing. In Litchi for CrystalSky, Follow Me works like a charm, because the device position is accurately and instantly updated in the map view as I move.

The problem has to be with the GO4 app. The CrystalSky system firmware is common to both apps.

Please note I am talking specifically about the CrytalSky GO4 and Litchi apps, and not the phone or tablet versions.

My setup is as per my signature below.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any informed help greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I apologize! Probably I did not correctly express my thought ... In Litchi, it works in DJI GO4 does not work.
On a smartphone the same situation.

Reactions: Steady Eddie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54