DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Font size in fly app

I bought an Asus mini pad on eBay thinking I could get a bigger screen but it said it is not compatible with the DJI Fly app. Is there a way to know if it will work before you buy one?

..... maybe a simple and almost costless modification to the DJI Fly App could solve the problem (see the rough Powerpoint modification of a screenshot, just to show the concept) ........ hopefully the next update could fix a number of the Diapositiva1.JPGDiapositiva2.JPGother issues experienced by the MM owners ......

Reactions: uskydive2
..... maybe a simple and almost costless modification to the DJI Fly App could solve the problem (see the rough Powerpoint modification of a screenshot, just to show the concept) ........ hopefully the next update could fix a number of the other issues experienced by the MM owners ......
I also have that problem because of my bad eyes with color blindness. I have written a mail to DJI already months ago, asking them to increase readability by more contrast, e.g. accoprding to your proposal. They just told me to forward this request but I didn't hear something since. So I guess my request was placed in their trash can...

Reactions: uskydive2
If you haven’t found a solution to your scalable font size problem, on an iPhone/iPad you can use the accessibility option to make a custom size magnification window in normal or high contrast. I drag it between the telemetry and battery info as needed. I do not have android, but they may have a similar accessibility feature. Good luck!95BCE59D-1425-49D8-8D1B-478AF8C75D0E.jpeg

Reactions: Rchawks and Waseem
If you haven’t found a solution to your scalable font size problem, on an iPhone/iPad you can use the accessibility option to make a custom size magnification window in normal or high contrast. I drag it between the telemetry and battery info as needed. I do not have android, but they may have a similar accessibility feature. Good luck!View attachment 102419
Excellent suggestion. I knew about the accessibility option, didn’t know the window could be adjusted, learnt how to do that, and it works perfectly for DJI Fly app. Thanks again for a great suggestion, uskydive2 ??

If you haven’t found a solution to your scalable font size problem, on an iPhone/iPad you can use the accessibility option to make a custom size magnification window in normal or high contrast. I drag it between the telemetry and battery info as needed. I do not have android, but they may have a similar accessibility feature. Good luck!View attachment 102419
How did you manage to do this? I am ready to ditch my DJI RC in favour of a DJI RC-N1 and an iPad with one of the many mounts available.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor