DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fontana Lake

Moundman16

Reactions
What's up everyone. So I made another video and I tried a couple new things. Please let me know what ya think and offer advice if you have any.

Thanks as always

Nice video. That's a lake just a few miles from my house. I've spent many MANY hours on that lake from the river down to the dam. Lots of great memories there.

My advice (just constructive criticism and nothing more):

A) It would really pop if yo color graded it.

B) Don't use transitions in timing with music. It makes the viewer anticipate the next change instead of it just flowing freely. The music should flow with the video and not be a transition queue.

C) Next time you're there get some video of the R/R bridge crossing over the lake and even better if you can catch the train going over it.

D) As tempting as it may be, don't fly the dam. That's considered "Sensitive Infrastructure" and they don't play nice. Better safe than sorry.

Nice video. That's a lake just a few miles from my house. I've spent many MANY hours on that lake from the river down to the dam. Lots of great memories there.

My advice (just constructive criticism and nothing more):

A) It would really pop if yo color graded it.

B) Don't use transitions in timing with music. It makes the viewer anticipate the next change instead of it just flowing freely. The music should flow with the video and not be a transition queue.

C) Next time you're there get some video of the R/R bridge crossing over the lake and even better if you can catch the train going over it.

D) As tempting as it may be, don't fly the dam. That's considered "Sensitive Infrastructure" and they don't play nice. Better safe than sorry.

Many thanks.
A) yeah I need to get more into the color stuff. When I do it I do it too drastically. lol
B) That was my first time doing that, but I can understand and see what you are saying.
C) It might be awhile be I go back. I used to go quite often when I had a fun car to drive but that might be awhile. lol
D) Yeah I was wanting to do the dam but I thought it might be a problem so I decided not to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky