Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Footage featured on Europe From Above, NatGeo

T.O.M.

Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Hi!
Proud that my good old Mini2 footage was included on the National Geographic series Europe From Above. It is part of a story about the Dutch Delta Works, a set of stormbarriers and other engineering marvels in the Netherlands. The shots had to match the 1953 footage taken from a helicopter in the flooded area after the Noth Sea flood.
Check out the full series and especially season 5, episode 2 Benelux

My edit of the footage as shown in the series:

Hi!
Proud that my good old Mini2 footage was included on the National Geographic series Europe From Above. It is part of a story about the Dutch Delta Works, a set of stormbarriers and other engineering marvels in the Netherlands. The shots had to match the 1953 footage taken from a helicopter in the flooded area after the Noth Sea flood.

Congrats- well done.

Reactions: T.O.M.
Hi!

Really good video especially how you managed to blend old film with new

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas