DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Footage Request!

Ifti

Reactions
Hi all
I have a channel on YouTube where I review gadgets etc.
I have a DJI Mavic, and am in the process of creating a video review - however, I need lots of raw footage shot with the Mavic. I've been waiting for 3 weeks or so for a break in the weather and am having no such luck! When there is some sun Im stuck at work!!

Therefore I was wondering if anyone would like to donate some of their Mavic footage (can be of anything), and if used in my video review I'm more then happy to leave a link in the description to your YouTube channel/website and hopefully get some traffic your way?

Min res 1080p please.

If you would like to take a look at my channel before you decide whether to donate and video or not, please feel free : iftibashir

Many thanks in advance.

So anyone looking to share their footage?? ;)

Just to give you a reply, the Mavic is quite new to me as are drones so my video from it is not very good as I'm rubbish with the controls.

Reactions: Ifti
Hi all
I have a DJI Mavic, and am in the process of creating a video review - however, I need lots of raw footage shot with the Mavic. I've been waiting for 3 weeks or so for a break in the weather and am having no such luck! When there is some sun Im stuck at work!!

Therefore I was wondering if anyone would like to donate some of their Mavic footage (can be of anything), and if used in my video review I'm more then happy to leave a link in the description to your YouTube channel/website and hopefully get some traffic your way?

Min res 1080p please.

If you would like to take a look at my channel before you decide whether to donate and video or not, please feel free : iftibashir

Many thanks in advance.
I can do some stuff for you.

I have some stuff, low light and bright light stuff. I can send you footage from the video I just finished post on. How should I upload it to you?

Last edited:
Hi all

Min res 1080p please.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Ifti,
Been a long time subscriber of your YouTube channel, going back to the GoPro 3 days, keep up the good work :)
I should be able to give you some footage.
Cheers
Pushpak

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thanks for all your replies guys!
I have all the footage I need for now.
Much appreciated ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads