DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Footage will not open...with anything??

squashedant1970

Reactions
I took some footage on holiday everything plays fine apart from 1 file. It shows on the SD card as 2.4GB MOV File, but nothing will open it? Any ideas? All footage was taken in 2.7k running at 60fps H.265 D-LOG M.
Like I said all the other files open and play fine apart from this one.

Last edited:
Have you tried VLC? I find that opens everything If not I guess that file is corrupt

Don't give up. There are some programmes around that are supposed to fix that sort of thing. Sorry, I don't know any by name. Have you tried copying and pasting it to a different location and/or downloading it through the controller?

Squashed: By chance, is it the most recent file on the card, i.e., the latest date/time stamp? If it is, perhaps the aircraft didn't finish writing that file. If you haven't turned on the aircraft since your holiday, you might try putting the card back in the aircraft and powering it up to see if it will complete the write.

Since it's an .MOV file, I will assume you're a Mac person so I don't have any advice on recovery utilities but Mr. Google almost certainly will.

Squashed: By chance, is it the most recent file on the card, i.e., the latest date/time stamp? If it is, perhaps the aircraft didn't finish writing that file. If you haven't turned on the aircraft since your holiday, you might try putting the card back in the aircraft and powering it up to see if it will complete the write.

Since it's an .MOV file, I will assume you're a Mac person so I don't have any advice on recovery utilities but Mr. Google almost certainly will.

It’s weird as it’s showing when I power up the drone but how do l download it off the card instead of putting the card in my PC?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee