DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

footage

Fonejacker

Reactions
could anyone look at at the attached still and tell me if this is what is expected or if this is not as good as theirs. dull day today so isn't great for photograph

Attachments

• DJI_0036.JPG
    DJI_0036.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 51
This looks reasonable straight out of the camera. It is equally sharp in all four corners, and the contrast is as expected for a cloudy day. The trees show some of the strong compression the Mavic is known for, but it's not too bad here.

If you post-process your still images, you can enhance the sharpness (sharpness filter, or unsharp mask filter) and tweak the overall contrast or color levels.

If you shoot DNG images as well, you will see that they have much sharper detail at the expense of a little noise and a warm zone in the center of the image.

Reactions: Fonejacker
This looks reasonable straight out of the camera. It is equally sharp in all four corners, and the contrast is as expected for a cloudy day. The trees show some of the strong compression the Mavic is known for, but it's not too bad here.

If you post-process your still images, you can enhance the sharpness (sharpness filter, or unsharp mask filter) and tweak the overall contrast or color levels.

If you shoot DNG images as well, you will see that they have much sharper detail at the expense of a little noise and a warm zone in the center of the image.

Thanks for that. This is DNG.... it is completely overcast here though.

I'm happy as long as it's similar to everyone else's. I did think the bottom right was a little mushy compared to the rest but maybe I'm over looking at it

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredFulf